Friday, October 14, 2011

Sunshine and Marshmallows

It would be so special to have you. It would be like sunshine. Like Black currant ice cream. Like stiletoes heels. Like rain. So spiritual, like Siddhartha. Like my white crumpled T shirt. Like Raw mangoes. Like Maybelline Kajal. Like sweet and innocent puppies. Like rainbow. Like swings. Like Sprite. Like watching the moon. Like dhol beats. Like blue color. Like soft pillows. Like warm hugs and sloppy kisses. Like that princess crown I wished for. Like the anklet I wished you could give me. It would feel so sweet, like lollipop. Like Bubblegum. Like Iced tea. Like my favorite jeans. Like yellow umbrella. Like teddies. Like Pine apple. Like ties. Like my blog. Like Maggi. Like shape shifting clouds. Like harry potter. Like Nimoo paani. Like Romantic movies. Like Archie's comics. Like Dreams. Like you!

Ananya

0 Your takes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...