Monday, October 8, 2012

A curious case of missing Felix Felicis

Felix Felicis, as all Harry Potter fans would know, is a potion of luck, it makes the drinker lucky till its in their body system.
Well, it seems today that it has disappeared from Harry's world and has come into mine. It is my time to shine today, as Homer puts it, Spree's 'aristeia'. Anyhow, who would have thought that sharing an auto with a complete stranger would make you a receiver of random acts of kindness from nature and it would make you realize that 'Nice' still exists in the world, eh?
What happens when its an open book test of the most difficult novel in your course and you haven't even touched it? Let alone giving an open book test, you don't even know which chapter contains what? You come all prepared to cheat and the teacher gives test questions as an assignment and well, the test gets postponed till next week. Unbelievable, right?
The best part? I have been able to write after a long hiatus. The way h like it. Inspired and unstoppable. Ink flows from my pen and I couldn't be more glad.
I have an assignment to submit and a spanish test tomorrow. I wish to turn them around and procastinate them too. With my luck for a few hours that have been passed away on this day, who knows it might come to be true after all? Harry won't even miss his Felix Felicis for a day but I can definitely use some.

Spree

0 Your takes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...