Sunday, December 5, 2010

A million Things to do!




1) Read Secrets - By Freya North
2) Go to Hyderabad and click pics. :)
3) Learn Adobe photoshop
4) Make more friends.
5) Watch all the seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
6) Watch Two and a half men, Criminal minds, Bones, How I met your mother et al
7) Clear CATE
8) learn cooking better.
9) Possess the ENTIRE Calvin and Hobbes collection.
10) Update blog regularly.
11) Take Cheers for walk often.
12) Own a house.
13) Learn Guitar
14) Make my own songs
15) Get real - already!
16) Be regular with my pooja. :( I am never that! :(
17) Work with a leading newspaper. :)
18) Tell mommy that I love her often- I am not ashamed of saying that :P
More would be updated soon!!






0 Your takes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...