Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tagger Tigress


Got Tagged by a friend.. Here's to randomness! :)

If I were a color, I would be Aquamarine. Subtle and mysterious.
If I were a liquid, I would be water. The elixir and irreplaceable.
If I were a cellphone, I would be.. um, Pass!
If I were a sound, I would the tune of a guitar. Lively and original.
If I were a bird, I would be a peacock. Royal, Colorful and joyous.
If I were music, I would be the sound of rain. The melodious clatter of little drops of joy.
If I were a smile, I would be a juvenile girl's happiness when she gets hugged by her father.
If I were water, I would be the brook. Eternal and glorious.
If I were a flower, I would be a sunflower. Bright and soothing.
If I were a time of the day, I would be morning. Sunny and cheerful.
If I were a subject, I would be Psychology! Binder and explorer. Unlocking the secrets of minds.
If I were a language, I would be the language of love. Period!
If I were a tree, I would be Gulmohur tree. Pariah.
If I were a fruit, I would be Peach. Peach of beauty. Of youth.
If I were a book, I would be Harry potter. Stunning and famous.
If I were a song, I would be By the way from Aisha! Real and true!
If I were an animal, I would be a Unicorn! In fairy tales, close to fantasy. and soft!
If I were a stone, I would be the emerald. Green. Hypnotic. Magnificent. Envied.

0 Your takes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...